If you want to lose weight, you don’t need to starve. Our slimming stuffing recipes prove this: they provide us with protein and fiber so that we stay full for a long time and don’t fall into the snack trap.
A balanced diet that you enjoy is the key to success. Because eating should make you happy – even when you’re on a diet. It is important that the dishes are rich in protein and fiber and keep you feeling full for a long time.
In the clip: This is how you can lose weight on the soup diet
Bean salad with grilled chicken
This salad is easy to make and full of nutrients. Mix white beans, chickpeas or pinto beans in a bowl. Add chopped peppers, onion, fresh cilantro and a drizzle of olive oil. Then grill a lean chicken breast fillet and cut it into strips. Place the grilled chicken on top of the bean salad and season with a pinch of salt, pepper and lime juice.
Speaking of grilling, here are recipes and information for a perfect barbecue night:
Vegetable omelet with spinach
An omelet is a quick and easy meal, ideal for breakfast or lunch. Break two eggs and beat them well. Add chopped fresh spinach, chopped peppers, lentils and onion. Fry the omelet in a frying pan with a little olive oil until golden. Season with salt, pepper and paprika to taste. omelet
Baked chicken with vegetables in the oven
Chicken breast is an excellent source of protein without being high in fat. Cut the chicken into pieces and marinate with your preferred seasonings. Place on a baking tray and mix with a mixture of chopped vegetables such as broccoli, zucchini or peppers and add the chickpeas. Bake everything at 200 degrees Celsius for about 25-30 minutes. The result is delicious and filling.
Lentils are an excellent source of fiber and vegetable protein. Cook red or green lentils in vegetable broth, add onion, carrots, celery and seasonings. Let the soup simmer until the lentils are soft and all the flavors are well blended. This soup is nutritious, filling and ideal for healthy weight loss. You can pre-cook them perfectly and then freeze some portions. With Meal Prep you always have a healthy dish on hand when things need to be done quickly and you don’t feel like cooking.
Fried salmon with steamed vegetables
Salmon is an excellent source of healthy omega-3 fatty acids and high-quality protein. Fry in a frying pan with a little olive oil and season the salmon fillet with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Meanwhile, prepare a vegetable sauté with carrots, broccoli and chopped onion. Saute the vegetables in olive oil, season to taste and finally add the white cannellini beans.
Also very tasty: Baked salmon with lemon for a zinc-rich diet.
Turkish minced meat pan with vegetables
This hearty stir-fry is rich in protein and fiber. Saute lean ground beef in a frying pan with chopped onion and garlic. Add the chickpeas, chopped pepper, chopped tomato and a pinch of cumin. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the flavors blend well. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
Tips for your healthy eating plan:
- Set realistic goals: Instead of looking for quick results, set realistic, long-term goals. A healthy weight loss is about 0.5 kg per week. A slower, more sustained approach will help you develop healthy habits and keep your weight off in the long term.
- Pay attention to your diet: Keep a food diary for a few days or use an app to track your daily food intake. This will help you eat more mindfully, check your portion sizes, and develop a better understanding of your eating habits.
- More movement: In addition to a healthy diet, regular exercise is an important part of a successful diet program. Find an activity that you enjoy and that fits into your daily life. Of course, it could be running, swimming, cycling or even a dance class. If that’s too much for you, a long walk is also perfect.
- Eat mindfully: Pay attention to your feelings of hunger and fullness. Eat slowly and focus on your meal rather than eating casually. Stop eating when you feel comfortably full and avoid stuffing yourself. Plan your meals in advance and cook in advance to avoid temptation and unhealthy snacks.
- Make sure you get enough sleep and manage stress:
Lack of sleep and chronic stress can make it difficult to lose weight. Get enough sleep to regulate your metabolism and hormones. Find ways to manage stress well, such as relaxation techniques, meditation, and taking regular breaks.
The most important thing in the end: don’t put yourself under pressure and find recipes you like and exercises you enjoy. This is the only way to approach all of this with joy and stay healthy. Because that’s all that matters.