In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 you level up your weapons in record time. New XP cheat could soon be nerfed, CoD players fear. That’s how it works.
Hamburg – MW3 has just been released and there is already the first really strong level cheat for the new Call of Duty. Zombie mode gives you an impressive 3,000 XP per second without much effort. In the guide we also show 6 other tips and methods to gain a lot of experience in multiplayer or Warzone. This way you can quickly get all weapon accessories and camouflages.
MW3: Level up quickly – earn 3,000 XP in a second in the new Call of Duty
This is how you level up quickly in MW3 Zombies: In just 20 minutes you will have a new weapon at maximum level. This is how you quickly unblock all attachments. But the best part is that you hardly need to fire your weapon. This is how the XP trick works in MW3 step by step:
- Launch the new “Operation Deadbolt” zombie mode in Modern Warfare 3 – ideally activate an XP token.
- When it comes to equipment, you select “insured weapons” – not “contraband”. Select the weapon you want to level up as a held weapon here.
- Equip the “Energy Mine” as field equipment.
- Find the PHD Flopper drink (Dr. Nite) or prepare it in the machine. With the extra glue you cause an explosion when you lie down and jump like a dolphin.
- Call the evacuation helicopter. Run around the helicopter to attract huge hordes of zombies.
- Use the energy mine (field equipment) and boom, it rains XP. A horde of zombies defeated at once gives up to 3,000 experience per second.
- Let the helicopter fly and wait for it to come back – grow the new zombies.
Will the XP cheat be nerfed? The Call of Duty developers have not yet commented on this (as of November 10, 11am). However, it should be assumed that such leveling methods will change quickly in updates. However, there is no mention of this in the new MW3 patch with over 100 changes.
Here you can see the MW3 Zombies XP trick in action on YouTube:
Level up these weapons first: In the comments to the video, many write that you are the first Rocket launchers, snipers and shotguns must be leveled. Because if the XP trick is nerfed, these weapons, which are traditionally harder to level up, have already been resolved. This is especially important for camouflage hunters. If you’re only interested in accessories, level up your favorite meta weapons. But we also have other XP tips for you.
More about MW3:
Best weapon to start with – You have to play this class
MW3: Best Graphics Settings – FoV and German Settings
Best German Controller Settings in MW3 – Aim Assist and Movement
MW3 and Warzone: tips for leveling up quickly and gaining XP
There are several methods for quickly leveling weapons: If you want to level up your weapons quickly in Warzone or MW3, you have several options to choose from. There are a total of six methods if you purchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
- Use double XP tokens: Activate your tokens for double weapon XP. You will always receive these tokens in-game and in the Battle Pass (also for free). So be careful with them and use them whenever you can. However, tokens expire in real time and not in game time. Therefore, use it only if you can spend maximum time in the game.
- Explore XP Events: Call of Duty organizes the so-called Double XP Weekend about once a month. These dates often last longer than just a weekend and are an opportunity to level up. Here is more information about XP events in CoD.
- Fulfill challenges and contracts: At MW3 there is a strong focus on challenges. You can quickly collect XP through daily, weekly, and weapon challenges. But you have to adapt your playing style to the tasks. Contracts in Warzone bring a lot of experience points if you complete them successfully. Safecracking and secret data doesn’t even require death and is very easy.
- Play DMZ or Zombies: DMZ or the new zombie mode is ideal for quickly leveling up weapons. Each AI kill gives you experience points. Equip the leveling weapon in the held slot and go hunting. But be careful, cannon fodder is sometimes very accurate. It’s best to use a silencer and shoot from a distance if possible.
- Playing in a Party (PlayStation only): Either way, Warzone or MW3 multiplayer is more fun in a group. If you play in a group on PS5 or PS4, you will also receive 25% bonus XP.
- Buy Battle Pass: The Battle Pass also has perks in Warzone 2 and MW3. If you accumulate 1,100 CoD points (10 euros), you will receive 10% bonus XP throughout the entire season.
Anyone who has been busy in MW2 and Warzone has reason to be happy: because all you have to do is level up the new weapons and take your already upgraded weapons and more into the new CoD: you can take it all with you in the new MW3.