Just before the ID change and the start of Dragonflight Season 3, Blizzard developers once again released a hotfix package to the live World of Warcraft servers. The Aberrus attack, dragon riding UI, and almost all classes are affected.
Just before the ID change and the start of Dragonflight Season 3, Blizzard developers once again released a hotfix package to the live World of Warcraft servers. The Aberrus attack, dragon riding UI, and almost all classes are affected. Here are the translated highlights:
- Demon Hunter: Fixed an issue that caused the Demon Hunter to momentarily freeze in place when the effect of The hunt has been canceled or interrupted.
- Balance Druid: Incarnation: Chosen of Elune will no longer transform into an Armored Moonkin when using the new Barbershop customization. The armored incarnation model will appear when using the classic Moonkin form.
- Preservation Caller: Spiritual Flower Now jumps to friendly targets to heal during missions and encounters.
- Beast Mastery Hunter: Fixed an issue where Wild instincts not applied correctly when using multiple different hunters call of the Wild used.
- Disciplinary Priest: Fixed an issue where schism could not be applied to the target if it moved out of range or line of sight while thought stroke It has been completed.
- Rogue – General: Leech venom should no longer crash when changing instances. There was also a problem with the interaction between concentration It is Shadow techniques Fixed.
- Killer villain: Lethal dose It shouldn’t lead to this anymore Blood red storm, Serrated bone spine or Mutilated flesh (in Blade of Doom) benefit from its effect, but do not contribute to it.
- Aberrus: Scaled Commander Sarkareth no longer incorrectly casts one in Phase 3 Void Cutter.
- Items: Fixed an issue that could cause some equipment, such as: B. in Fyrakk attacks, temporal rifts or dream leaps, could no longer be upgraded when converted into an item from the Aberrus set.
- PvP – Demon Hunter: Fixed an issue that prevented the effect of Darkness increased to 50 percent in PvP combat as intended.
- PvP – Hunter: The effectiveness of Rapid Reload (4-point accuracy bonus from the Blazing Dreamstalker trophy set) has been reduced by 40 percent in PvP situations.
- missions: Balloonist Cataloging Thaldraszus they are now less confusing and no longer send players on a very strange journey to the Awakening Coast.
- User Interface: Fixed an issue where the Dragon Riding Stamina meter would occasionally display incorrect Stamina values when logging in.
WoW: November 14, 2023 Hotfixes – Official Patch Notes
Dungeons and Raids
- Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
- Scalecommander Sarkareth no longer throws a missed Void Slash in Stage 3.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some gear, such as gear obtained from Fyrakk Assaults, Time Rifts, or Dreamsurges, to lose the option to be upgraded further when converted to an item from the Aberrus set.
Player versus player
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed an issue that prevented Darkness from having its effect increased to 50% in PvP combat as intended.
- Effectiveness of Rapid Reload (Marksmanship Blazing Dreamstalker 4-piece set bonus) reduced by 40% in PvP situations.
- The balloon drivers who are “cataloging Thaldrazsus” are now less confused and no longer send players on a very strange trip to Waking Shores.
- Fixed an issue where Dragonriding stamina bars would occasionally show incorrect stamina values at login.
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed an issue that caused the Demon Hunter to remain rooted for a brief period when the launch of The Hunt was canceled or stopped.
- Incarnation: Elune’s Chosen will no longer transform you into an armored Moonkin if you are using a new barbershop customization. The Incarnation’s armored model will show if you are using the classic Moonkin form.
- Spiritbloom will now bounce to friendly targets that must be healed during quests and encounters.
- Beast Mastery
- Fixed an issue where Wild Instincts would not apply correctly when multiple different hunters used Call of the Wild.
- Beast Mastery
- Fixed an issue that caused Monk’s Chi Torpedo to not trigger Mighty Roar**.**
- Fixed an issue where Schism could not be applied to your target if they were out of your range or line of sight when the Mind Blast was completed.
- On its own
- Leeching Poison should no longer drop when changing instances.
- Fixed an issue with the interaction between Forethought and Shadow Technique.
- Lethal Dose should no longer cause Crimson Tempest, Serrated Bone Spike, or Mutilated Flesh (from Doomblade) to benefit, but does not contribute to their effect.