In the new episode of WoWCast, several Blizzard managers answered questions from the community about the various WoW announcements at BlizzCon 2023. In this message we summarize all the new discoveries for you.
With World of Warcraft: The War Within (or the Worldsoul saga), Cataclysm Classic and the Season of Discovery There were several notable announcements for all World of Warcraft fans at BlizzCon 2023. Announcements that left many questions unanswered. Some of these community questions were asked during WoWCast’s regular post-BlizzCon Q&A session. You can watch the nearly 64-minute chat here. Then we will summarize the most important findings for you.
Questions and answers about the war within
- Game Director Ion Hazzikostas and Associate Game Director Morgan Day answered questions about the new WoW expansion.
- The roadmap for 2023 was well received. Therefore a roadmap for 2024 to give. According to Hazzikostas, there will be three more updates for Dragonflight before The War Within releases. A patch brings Season 4, in which the developers want to try an experiment or two (similar to the end of Shadowlands).
- As 3-day early access Developers want to update the Epic Edition of The War Within. You can find out more about it in this news. This bonus is intended to affect experience level only. All subsequent things, such as weekly ID resets, the start of the season, and so on, should be planned in such a way that it makes no difference whether you managed to collect your first experience points three days earlier or later.
- Even though The War Within, Midnight, and The Last Titan expansions are scheduled to appear at a faster pace, in all three cases players can expect all the content that comes with said expansion (“four new areas, dungeons, raids and so on“). The objective is much greater Avoid content gaps and reach an update frequency, as has been the case in Dragonflight so far – while working on the other expansions at the same time.
- All Druid flying forms will support dynamic flight.
- O Dragonflight profession system will continue, with new specialization options for the different professions. There may be adjustments to the value of Inspiration and manufacturing orders.
- As far as enabling account-wide transmogging templates through warbands, they could Tier Set Tokens Are an Exception represent and remain linked to the soul. Community feedback (and whether developers find a viable solution for activation) will ultimately be the deciding factor.
- There is currently no function to play with a character leave the war band.
- If you are in a Battlenet account has multiple WoW logins, then all characters from the different accessions of WoW will be part of your warband – there is no maximum limit like there is with the number of characters per account in WoW. However, multiboxers may encounter minor restrictions, for example when accessing the War Pack bank: If character A from WoW account A is currently in the bank, then character B from account B will not be able to access the bank.
- When warbands become accessible, Dragonflight faction reputation should be distributed across the account. All factions from older expansions will follow suit over time. With rival factions like the Aldor and Seer from TBC There will likely be exceptions: the reputation itself remains unchanged for the respective characters, but the associated rewards must be available to the entire warband.
- Mythical Portals Plus will be available account-wide.
- With the release of The War Within there will only be one Background for the War Pack character window to give. More basic information and individual customization options will be made available over time.
- There are currently no plans to do so Inventory or bag system be fundamentally reviewed.
- O commercial warehouse will return in The War Within.
- There are none for The War Within Value Squeeze planned. With Midnight, however, adjustments to the values may be necessary.
- Developers would also like to do this in the future more customization options deliver to different people.
- With Midnight and The Last Titan, developers want to return more often to already familiar regions. However, this is not about time travel, but rather a return to the current timeline. What changed there? What new adventures await the heroes of Azeroth there? It would be a waste if someone Continent as Northrend it’s a forever scorched earth just because the WotLK expansion took place there.
- For the Depths there will be no identification restrictions. You can visit them as many times as you want. The limitation comes from the rare and epic keys, which you can use to open reward chests in the depths.
- O Archeology profession will not return in The War Within.
Classic Cataclysm and Season of Discovery
- Lead Software Engineer Ana Resendez, Associate Production Director Clayton Stone, and Assistant Lead Game Designer Tim Jones answer the classic questions.
- Developers want right now there are no era servers for WotLK Classic to avoid further fragmenting the community. But that doesn’t mean you won’t return to Northrend at some point.
- As advertised Increased level speed in the range of 1 to 80 Those responsible are primarily targeting the level 60 area in Outland and Northrend. After all, players can only expect the familiar level experience from TBC and WotLK Classic. There should be no major adjustments for levels 1 to 60. However, players can expect the XP buff to return regularly.
- With Cata Classic, developers want some of the Weaknesses of the guild system eradicate. Small guilds must be competitive. You also want to take a look at the guild perks that increased the toxicity of the game at the time (for example, a certain percentage of every gold earned by members went to the bank, which led to mass invites).
- With Cata Classic you will be Return of the Disenchant button when assigning items.
- The final stages of the Season of Discovery will take place at levels 25, 40, 50, and 60. However, it has not yet been decided when exactly which phase will occur. The respective timing will depend on how long the currently active endgame meta needs to fully develop.
- O Final content of the different level phases are not expanded to the new final level of the game with each new phase. However, the developers hope the content will remain relevant throughout the season, as many players want to play Twinks and earn all the runes.
- It is not yet clear how level 60 iconic classic attacks be available.
- The developers would like to end the season on some questlines that ended abruptly in the original WoW. What exactly is still unclear. Could be there new legendary to be available? Perhaps.
- The Classic team works 24 hours a day to Bots in the classic context to fight. This work will continue with the new season. Among other things, through changes to certain activities, which are not being revealed at this time.
- The goal of the Season of Discovery is all players on as few servers as possible to distribute. It is now possible to accommodate more players on servers than at the beginning of WoW Classic.
- O PvP Event in Ashenvale it only begins when both factions reach a specified minimum number of potential comrades in arms.
- Even with all of them new class runes The open-world adventure should feel challenging. If necessary, the developers will increase the strength of the monsters.
- O Classic Era Racial Abilities will not be reviewed with the season. However, with the new equipment, the developers will make it easier for players to optimally equip themselves and reach important stat thresholds.
- It’s still unclear how long the level 60 phase of the season will last and what will happen afterward. One thing is certain: players become one way or another keep your characters seasonal it could.